Clashmune
You are logged out, would you like to log in or register?

If you are not registered, become a member today!
Villagers v. Mafia Defaul10
As a member of Clashmune you will be able to experience the full Clashmune experience here!

Want to improve in Clash of Clans? You can find awesome base designs and awesome attack strategies or receive help to improve your attacking or defending!
Clashmune
You are logged out, would you like to log in or register?

If you are not registered, become a member today!
Villagers v. Mafia Defaul10
As a member of Clashmune you will be able to experience the full Clashmune experience here!

Want to improve in Clash of Clans? You can find awesome base designs and awesome attack strategies or receive help to improve your attacking or defending!

Villagers v. Mafia

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Villagers v. Mafia Empty Villagers v. Mafia

Post by Enigma Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:12 am

Villagers v. Mafia Explanation

For every game/round there will be a separate sign up topic requesting people to join. If you'd like to join all you have to do is post in the topic asking to join.

There are two groups, the villagers and the mafia.

Villager
They do not know each other. They have the most users. In order for the villagers to win, every user in the mafia group must be dead. Mafia pretend to be from this party.

Mafia
They know each other. They win once villager is dead.

Once everyone signs up, all people that signed up will be notified if they are a villager or are part of the mafia. All users in the mafia will know each other.

When the game is set to "Day" everyone says what they did last night. Also, the voting happens. Everyone votes for one person, usually who seems the most suspicious of being part of the mafia. There will be an open poll where you can vote for who to kill. The person with the most votes will be killed and will have to wait till the next game/round. Vote for someone who you think is part or the mafia group.
When the game is set to "Night" the host (person not playing, the person who sends the roles to users via private message) will tell a story of the day and will say who died (by vote).

Please note I am not an expert of this game and I am asking Snooks if I have everything down!
Enigma

Enigma
Grand Warden

Grand Warden

Gold : 273

Trophies : 0

Back to top Go down

Villagers v. Mafia Empty Re: Villagers v. Mafia

Post by MommySnooks Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:36 pm

Did you create this topic just to catch my attention?  ;-)  

To answer your question, um, well, sort of but not exactly, no.   And people don't say what they did, usually, unless it is for strategic reasons.  

But I only do these games on the Clash forums, so not sure.  Other big Mafia sites seem to run games of 30-50 players.  Coc forums go with 12-14 usually.  Not sure how you do it with fewer people, though I thought I've seen it with 8?

And it takes.a.lot.of.time....  For me, anyway, lol.  Depends on your role and how much of a logical/strategical thinker, manipulating deceiver, psychologist, and wordsmith you are, lol.  

If you need an expert talk to Brandon, CKB, or Rad-(alphabetical order, no preferences expressed in that there list).
MommySnooks

MommySnooks

Gold : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:15 am

I will ask.
Enigma

Enigma
Grand Warden

Grand Warden

Gold : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by MommySnooks Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:53 pm

Haha, were you talking to Icey? He seemed a little confused in VMs the other day.
MommySnooks

MommySnooks

Gold : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top